Inspire and Achieve
And here we see what happens when you mix social media and the ignorant. A flurry of contradicting statements made by those who know little on the subject or aren’t fit to speak on behalf of it. Oh and if she has a 24 year old son, that means she would have had him when she was around 16 years old. I hope you all can see her mistakes and learn from them.
1. Don’t have a child until you can physically and mentally support it without stooping down to the level of prostitution and other adult themed jobs.
2. Use proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar when you are arguing with someone online. The more time and effort you spend, the more time you will have had to think about a response.
3. Accept defeat. If you realize during a conversation that you were wrong, just admit it then and there. It will save both of you a lot of time.
4. Have your ideals and beliefs figured out. This way you will have more time to ponder their argument and less time figuring your own out.
5. Read their response in a positive tone. This will make your response less abusive and will keep you in a calmer state when typing your rebuttal.
6. Don’t be a dick. Just don’t be a dick. Not that hard to do. No pun intended.